Dalston chapel was built in 1840 at a cost of £220. By 1873 it was reported that it had been closed for several years although it continued in Wesleyan ownership. It had been sold by 1898. The image shows the residential building which now stands on what is probably site of the chapel. It could well incorporate the fabric of the chapel.
Cumbria Archives Service Carlisle DFCM1/2/82-97, Carlisle WM District property schedules, 1862-1877
Cumbria Archives Service Carlisle DFCM3/1/43-62 Carlisle WM District property schedules, 1898-1917