Approval was given for the construction of a chapel costing £640 in 1886. By 1899 the buildings had cost £710. In 1940 it had 200 sittings on pews. There was a schoolroom and two other rooms. It was closed on 11 November 1969, the Moor Row merger having proved unsuccessful.
Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM14/13
Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM3/1/43 – 62
John Rylands Library, University of Manchester, Carlisle WM District minutes, 1878-99
Carlisle Library, 1A287, Methodist Property Statistics 1940
NLS 25” OS Cumberland LXVII.15 1899