Stockdalewath WM Chapel Cumbria

Grid Ref NY394442

This chapel was built of brick and stone in 1892. It measured 42 feet by 22 feet and had 81 sittings in pews in 1911 and 1940. (CASC DFCM9/9, DFCM2/20). It was in use as a place of worship in August 2014

It was in the Maryport and Wigton (Wigton section) Circuit in 1935 (CASC DFCM2/20) 

CASC = Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle

1 Stockdalewath WM Chapel, 03.08.2014
G W Oxley
2 Stockdalewath WM Chapel, date stone 03.08.2014
G W Oxley
3 Stockdalewath WM Chapel, E Westmorland's foundation stone 03.08.2014
G W Oxley
4 Stockdalewath WM Chapel, R Tinniswood's foundation stone 03.08.2014
G W Oxley
5 Stockdalewath WM Chapel, Mrs Parker's foundation stone 03.08.2014
G W Oxley
6 Stockdalewath WM Chapel, Lady Mabel Howard's foundation stone 03.08.2014
G W Oxley
7 Stockdalewath WM Chapel, notice board 03.08.2014
G W Oxley

No Comments

Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this page!

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *