Brunswick, Green Gates was in the Woodhouse Grove Circuit
Built to seat 439, at the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns, it could seat 400. It is no longer in use as a Methodist church, having closed before 1970, and further information would be appreciated.
Grid Ref: SE189373
Reference: The sixteenth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1870 page 121
Returns of accommodation … 1873. London: Wesleyan Conference Office, 1875
Statistical returns … as at July 1st 1940. Manchester: Methodist Church, Department of Chapel Affairs, 1947