The Wesleyan chapel in Filey was designed by a Scarborough architect, John Petch.
At the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns, it could seat 364. It is still in use as a Methodist church.
Grid Ref: TA117807
Reference: The twenty-fourth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1878 page 142
Statistical returns … as at July 1st 1940. Manchester: Methodist Church, Department of Chapel Affairs, 1947