At the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns, this building could seat 100. It was designed by a local architect, and it is still in use as a Methodist church.
Grid Ref: SE588452
Reference: The twenty-sixth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1880 page 136
Statistical returns … as at July 1st 1940. Manchester: Methodist Church, Department of Chapel Affairs, 1947