Ulverston, Steel Street/North Lonsdale Road WM Chapel, Lancashire (now Cumbria)
Grid ref SD301781
Ulverston Steel Street WM Chapel was built in 1875.It was valued at £200 in 1877. In 1940 there were 100 sittings on forms in the chapel, and no other rooms. It had closed by 1980 and is now in residential use.
Cumbria Archives Service Carlisle DFCM3/1/43-62 Carlisle WM District property schedules, 1898-1917
Cumbria Archives Service Carlisle Carlisle WM District property schedules, 1862-1877 Carlisle Library, 1A287, Methodist Property Statistics 1940, 1980, 1991
Site visit, 23.7.2016