This church was designed in 1902 by J.C. Topping, working for Potts, Son and Henning. As it is a listed building there is a full architectural description, and a modern photograph at this site.
It cost £6,000
The church was built to seat 650, with provision for future galleries to house a further 200. At the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns, it could seat 496. The figure in 1970 was 510 . There were sixteen other rooms, including a sunday school built in 1892.
Grid Ref: SD698102
The Building News Vol. 86, Jan-June 1904, p549
Statistical returns … as at July 1st 1940. Manchester: Methodist Church, Department of Chapel Affairs, 1947
Statistical returns Part 1, 1972. Manchester: Methodist Church, Department of Chapel Affairs, 1972