Kettering, Rockingham Road/Regent Street Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Northamptonshire
Rockingham Road/Regent Street Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built in three stages. First came the small “Wesleyan School Chapel” of 1879. This was followed by the large chapel built on the corner in 1892. Finally the Regent Street building was erected in 1904. In 1940 the chapel had seating for 490 in pews. There were 2 schoolrooms and 6 other rooms. The chapel was subsequently closed and the building is now occupied by the Salvation Army.
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940 p162
Site visit 11.1.2018