Burton Latimer Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built in 1833. In 1851 it provided 200 free sittings. It seems that the cause had failed by 1873 since the chapel is not mentioned in the accommodation returns of that year.
The National Archives TNA HO129/172/1/1/9 1851 Census of religious worship
Returns of accommodation provided in Wesleyan Methodist chapels and other preaching places obtained by The Wesleyan Chapel Committee in pursuance of a minute of the Conference of 1873, London 1875, No 76