Cottingham, Corby Road Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built of brick in 1879. Reported seating capacity varied from 218 (1881) to 172 (1891 and 1901. In 1931 the 210 sittings were split between 116 available for letting and 94 free. By 1940 this had fallen to 190, 130 in on the floor and 60 in the gallery. All the seating was in pews. in pews in 1940. The chapel measured 33 feet by 26 feet and the gallery 24 feet by 26 feet. There was also a hall 30½ feet by 20½, a coal place 14 feet by 12 feet and a boiler house 10 feet by 6½ .
There is a photograph of this building on the Church website https://www.ketteringcorbymethodists.org/churches/circuit-churches/cottingham.html
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, MAC Lawson Returns of Accommodation provided by Wesleyan Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places, 1891/116, 1901/113, 1911/108, 1931/111
John Rylands Library University of Manchester DDPD2 Returns of Accommodation provided by Wesleyan Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places,, 1931/111
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, DDPD1 Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940/687