Burton Latimer, Duke Street Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Northamptonshire
Burton Latimer, Duke Street Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built in 1896. It had seating for 160 in pews in 1940. There were 2 schoolrooms and no other rooms. It continues to be used as a Methodist place of worship.
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940, p162
Site visit 11.1.2018