Kettering, Silver Street Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built by subscription in 1867. It was a large brick building with stone dressings and cost £3400. It was filled with open sittings, was galleried all round and had a Sunday school attached. In 1873 there were 630 sittings. This figure was gradually reduced over subsequent years and stood at 585 split between 399 lettable and 186 free in 1931. The chapel closed during the 1930s, probably when the School Lane chapel in 1933. The building has since been demolished.
Whellan Directory of Northamptonshire, p 762
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, MAC Lawson Returns of Accommodation provided by Wesleyan Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places, 1873/76, 1881/103, 1891/116, 1901/113, 1911/108, 1931/111
John Rylands Library University of Manchester DDPD2 Returns of Accommodation provided by Wesleyan Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places,, 1931/111