Irthlingborough, Chapel Street Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was created by converting a barn purchased for £60 in 1808. In 1851 it provided 75 free and 75 other sittings. It probably closed when the High Street Chapel was opened in 1865. Its exact location has not been established.
Ward, GS, The 1851 Religious Census of Northamptonshire, p 146; TNA HO129/171/45
Irthlingborough Methodist Church website, http://irthlingboroughmethodistchurch.co.uk/about-us/a-brief-history-of-irthlingborough-methodist-church