Stoke Albany Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built of brick in 1833. In 1851 it provided thirty free and seventy other sittings. In 1873 it provided seating for 117 persons. By1940 the chapel had seating for 75 people on forms but between the two dates it had fluctuated between 80 and 117. There was a schoolroom and no other rooms.
TNA HO129.409.1.22 Ecclesiastical census, 1851(Market Harborough Union)
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, MAC Lawson Returns of Accommodation provided by Wesleyan Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places,1873/77, 188/1104/, 1891/117, 1901/114, 1911/119
John Rylands Library University of Manchester DDPD2Wesleyan Accommodation returns, 1931/385
John Rylands Library University of Manchester DDPD1Methodist Accommodation returns, 1940/688