Homend Chapel, Ledbury
Ledbury: Methodist Chapel SMR no. 19847, OS grid reference: SO 7098 3800
A Methodist Chapel shown as such on the 1887 1st edition OS map.
A Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in the Homend in Ledbury. It was built c.1849 and re-fronted in 1884. Seating for 278. Some time in the 20th century the porch enclosing the area between the two towers was added.
(Source: Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England, Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England, 1986)