Peterchurch: Methodist Chapel SMR no. 35668, OS grid ref: SO 3431 3907
A grey stone chapel in the village of Peterchurch, not far from the Baptist Chapel. On the 1st Edition OS map of 1887 the building is marked as a Wesleyan Methodist Chapel but on modern OS maps it is not marked, suggesting that it is no longer used for worship and has most probably been converted into a residence.
Statistical Returns 1941: Circuit 210 Cwm & Kingstone. Seating for 175