Bosbury - Stanley Hill
Bosbury: Methodist Chapel SMR no. 26801, OS grid ref: SO 6737 4418
A Methodist Chapel just to the north-west of Bosbury, in an area known as Stanley Hill. The chapel was marked as a Wesleyan Methodist Chapel on the 1st Edition OS map of 1886 but is no longer marked on modern OS maps.
The chapel is now in a severe state of disrepair and only half the roof remains. From the structure that is left it is possible to distinguish blue and yellow decorative bricks. Above the double entrance doors a neatly carved arch gives the date of 1863.
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical Returns July 1st 1940. Circuit 961 Ledbury.
Latest series of images taken on 25th April 2017 showing a very ruinous building.