Ford and Stoke Prior: Methodist Chapel SMR no. 31447, OS grid reference: SO 5230 5653
On the 1889 First Edition OS map the building is not marked as a chapel but on the 1964 map it is, suggesting a conversion to a chapel at some time after 1889. It is situated on the left bank of the river near to the railway crossing. It was entirely rebuilt in 1961 apparently on the old foundations. The building is of grey stone with the entrance on the longer side via a small porch and had seating for 50. Above the porch is a good sized round-headed window with decorative stone emphasising the curve. The building is almost completely hidden by trees.
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical Returns July 1st 1940. Circuit 212 Leominster.