Colwall: Chapel SMR no. 35670, OS grid ref : SO 7508 4126
To the west of Evendine, and opposite Colwall Post Office, is a building marked as a chapel on the 2nd edition OS map of 1905. It had seating for 90 but was closed in 2004 and converted to a house.
For more details see “Dissenters All!” – The story of non-conformist churches of the Malverns – written and published by Rod Ellis in 2008. ISBN 978-1-905795-16-1
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical Returns July 1st 1940. Circuit 961 Ledbury.