Peterstow: Methodist Chapel SMR no. 36634, OS grid ref: SO 5656 2445
A Methodist Chapel shown on the 1st Edition OS map. The chapel is on the A49 in the centre of Peterstow village, not far from the Post Office. It is a small, one-room building of red brick with yellow stone dressings. At the front are two large round-headed windows on either side of a similarly styled door.
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical Returns July 1st 1940 – not included so sold prior to then