Orleton: Methodist Chapel SMR no. 35583, OS grid ref: SO 4923 6703
Orleton is a village directly north of Leominster and close to the Shropshire border. The chapel is in the centre of the village just opposite Church Lane, which leads to the parish church with seating for 65.
The chapel is a good-sized Wesleyan chapel with a pitched roof porch at the front and blue brick dressings. Either side of the front door is a small pointed-arch window and above is a large pointed-arch window. Along the side are three windows in the same style.
The chapel is marked on the 1888 1st Edition OS map as a Wesleyan Methodist Chapel. It is still in use today.
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical Returns July 1st 1940. Circuit 1109 Ludlow.