Ross - Edde Cross Street
Ross-on-Wye: Methodist Chapel SMR no. 19922, OS grid ref: SO 5982 2426
A chapel on Edde Cross Street, which is marked as a chapel on the 1888 1st Edition OS map. This Chapel was built to seat 154.
This was replaced by the current building which is known as Christchurch and is used jointly by Methodist and United Reformed congregations
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical Returns July 1st 1940. Ciruit 343 Wye Valley Mission, Ross Section.