St George’s Wesleyan Methodist chapel was built in 1863 to replace the Nabb chapel, Wrockwardine Wood. Additional rooms were built at the back later. The chapel had closed by 1964.
By 2003 the building was being used by the British Red Cross Shropshire Branch, Training & Conference Centre. Street View in 2009 onwards shows it after conversion to apartments.
Grid ref: SJ 704108 Chapel Street, St. George’s, Telford TF2 9FL