Clee Hill Wesleyan Methodist chapel
Two Wesleyan Methodist chapels were built in Clee Hill. Part of both still exists.
The second chapel was built in 1903. The former chapel was certainly in existence in 1796. All that may be left now is a rubble stone wall, part of a disused factory building.
- SO 594756 (old chapel)
- SO 590754 (1903 chapel)