The building illustrated was on Horseferry Road, and presumably replaced by Westminster Central Hall. Further information would be welcomed.
The architects, Wilson and Willcox, had as their senior partner James Wilson (1816-1900) who had designed Kingswood School in 1851, and Headingley College in 1867.
It was built to seat 1500.
Reference: The sixteenth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1870 frontispiece
Returns of accommodation … 1873. London: Wesleyan Conference Office, 1875