Shepherds Bush Road Wesleyan Methodist Chapel stood on this site in the late c19 and early c20 but was subsequently demolished and the site used for residential property. All that remains is the perimeter wall which like its neighbour in Rivercourt Road is built of uncoursed masonry blocks.
OS maps. The ground plan was taken from the OS plan of 1894, sheet VI 86 and is reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland (Map images website).
Kelly’s Directory of Hammersmith, 1931-2
Site visit 31/1/2019