This chapel is described as being in the Starch Green district of London. On the corner of Askew Road and Bassein Park Road, it was built to seat 450.
It was damaged by bombing during the Second World War, and rebuilt between 1954 and 1968.
The new church is now a joint Methodist/United Reformed Church, and is still serving the neighbourhood.
Grid Ref: TQ220796
Reference: The twelfth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1866 page 117
Returns of accommodation … 1873. London: Wesleyan Conference Office, 1875
Statistical returns … as at July 1st 1940. Manchester: Methodist Church, Department of Chapel Affairs, 1947