The 1940 register of Methodist buildings reports two Methodist chapels in Moxley, Staffordshire.
The larger chapel was the former Wesleyan chapel on High Street (WS10 8RT). Part of the Darlaston (Pinfold Street) circuit, it is recorded as brick built, seating 252 people on pews and having one Sunday school room and three other rooms.
The smaller chapel was the former Primitive Methodist chapel, known as Bourne chapel. It was part of the Darlaston (Slater Street) circuit and is recorded as also brick built, seating 160 people on pews and having one Sunday school room and one other room.
The Wesleyan chapel was demolished and replaced with a new building. That society has since closed and in 2024 the building is for sale.