The building illustrated was designed by George B. Ford of Burslem.
At the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns, it could seat 600. It is still in use as a Methodist church.
Reference: The eighteenth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1878 page 135
Returns of accommodation … 1873. London: Wesleyan Conference Office, 1875
Statistical returns … as at July 1st 1940. Manchester: Methodist Church, Department of Chapel Affairs, 1947