The buildings illustrated were designed by T. Read Clements of Knutsford.
The seating capacity of the chapel was given in the 1873 returns as 430, and at the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns, it could seat 500. It is still in use as a Methodist church
Grid reference: SJ752785
Reference: The tenth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1864 page 116