The building illustrated, in the Crewe Circuit, was designed by George B. Ford of Burslem, and built in 1872.
In the 1873 returns of accomodation it was listed as seating 232, but by the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns, it could seat 430. It is still in use as a Methodist church.
Grid Ref: SJ751592
Reference: The eighteenth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1872 page 130