Schools were erected on a site east of the chapel in 1873. See www.mywesleyanmethodists.org.uk/content/chapels/leicestershire/leicester_bishop_street_wm_chapel_leicestershire .
The building fronting on Bishop street had a central entrance flanked by classrooms. There was also a cellar and more rooms at first floor level. A passage led to the main schoolroom which measured 51 feet by 35 feet. There were yards containing toilet facilities.
Leicestershire etc. Record Office 23D67 Leicester building plans no 4062
Site visit 16.3.2019