This drawing is of Grace Hill Wesleyan Methodist chapel, Folkestone. The Society had had four meeting places between 1813 and the opening of the first chapel, High Street, in 1831. They moved to a chapel in Cow Street in 1857, which was sold in order that Grace Hill could be built in 1866. Built to accomodate 900, which it still could do in 1940, the chapel was sold in 1969.
References: Folkestone and District Local History Society Newletter no. 68, Autumn 2016
The twelth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1866 page 121