The building illustrated no longer exists, having been built in West Street, Knighton in 1869.
The architects, Wilson and Willcox, had as their senior partner James Wilson (1816-1900) who had designed Kingswood School in 1851.
Designed to seat 320, by the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns this had increased to 365
Grid Ref: SO284724
Reference: The fifteenth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1869 page 129