A English Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built on the corner of Free Street and Little Free Street at NGR SO 0471 2842, in 1770 in Brecon, Powys. It was then rebuilt in 1815 and when it reopened it was used by both English and Welsh Wesleyans. By 1834 this Chapel had become disused, with the opening of the new Dr Coke Memorial Wesleyan Chapel on Lion Street. With disuse this Chapel was demolished in, it is believed, 1850 and there was no attached graveyard. The site was redeveloped in the Victorian Period with terraced housing.