The chapel illustrated here was built in 1869, to designs by Habershon and Pite, who were a major architectural practice responsible for a large number of Nonconformist chapels. It is now a listed building. Further extensions were built in 1898, and it seated 1000 in both 1873 and 1940. It is still open as Conway Road Methodist Church.
Grid Ref: ST165769
Reference: The seventeenth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1871 page 128