The building illustrated was Wesley Chapel, Queens’ Road, Aberystwyth.
The architect was Mr. Spaull of Oswestry.
The chapel was a listed building, but was demolished in 1992 and replaced by St. Paul’s Methodist Centre, which brings both the English and Welsh speaking congregations under one roof.
Designed to seat 450, by the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns this had decreased to 330.
Grid Ref: SN584819
Reference: The sixteenth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1870 page 129