The building illustrated was designed by C.O. Ellison of Liverpool, and built on Oakfield Road in 1880.
At the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns, it could seat 100. This building was destroyed during the Blitz, but rebuilt and continues in use as Anerley Methodist church.
More information can be found on this website.
Reference: The twenty sixth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1880 page 146
Statistical returns … as at July 1st 1940. Manchester: Methodist Church, Department of Chapel Affairs, 1947