The building illustrated was designed by Alexander Lauder of Barnstaple in 1866. The building is still in use.
At the time of the 1873 returns of accomodation, and the 1940 Statistical returns, this chapel could seat 462.
There was a schoolroom to the back of the church, and with the adjacent manse, these are now a listed building, as can be seen here
Grid Ref: ST676189
Reference: The twelfth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1866 frontispiece