The first Methodist chapel in Dunster was Ebenezer Chapel. As can be seen, this opened on September 2nd 1811. A Sunday school began in 1820, and in 1825 a Wesleyan day school was opened. Moving into the chapel building in 1839, and rebuilt in 1855, this remained open until 1903. A full account may be read in the VCH work in progress referenced below.
Grid reference SS990434
Stell, Christopher An inventory of nonconformist chapels and meeting-houses in South-West England London: HMSO, 1991
Victoria County History of Somerset “Work in progress: Dunster Social History”. Accessed 3 June 2019 https://www.victoriacountyhistory.ac.uk/sites/default/files/work-in-progress/dunster_social_history_1st_edited.pdf