The Wesleyan chapel in Ketton was on the edge of the village, in Bull Lane. The first chapel stood from 1834 to 1864, and was replaced by this building, whose foundation stone is dated 13 September 1864. According to the 1873 Accommodation returns, and 1940 Statistical Returns, it could seat 83. A later return, in 1970, gave accommodation as 100.
The chapel was still open for worship in 2014 and photographs of the building are included in Nigel Webb Rutland nonconformist chapels and meetings
Grid Ref: SK982046
Reference: The eleventh annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1865 page 114