Braunston Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built of brick in 1889. In 1891 it seated 100 but his fell to 62 in 1901 and 50 by 1911. In 1940 the chapel measured 35 feet by 15 feet and had seating for 90-100 persons on forms. There were no other rooms.
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, MAC Lawson Returns of Accommodation provided by Wesleyan Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places, Oakham Circuit 1873/500, 1881/566 1891/613, 1901/626 and Melton Circuit 1911/591, 1931/598
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, DDPD1 Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940/694 (Melton Mowbray Circuit)