Martin Hannant tells us:
“On September 5th 1855 Joseph Perry purchased from Mr Joseph Steel of Enstone for £105 two newly built cottages situated to the rear of his shop. During the seven years in which Joseph Perry owned this property he converted it into a chapel. In December 1862 he sold the chapel to Charlie Bridges for £100.
At that time period chapels were frowned on by the Established church. To evade official objections they had to be privately owned buildings This was then transferred to the Wesleyan trustees in 1872 who bought it for £140 . New trustees were appointed in 1890 and then in 1908. It closed in the 80s between 1980 and 1985 where we have evidence of the sale of the building. “
In 2011 Street View shows it on Chapel Lane in residential use.