Wymondham Wesleyan Methodist preaching place is first mentioned as a chapel and was purchased in 1841 by Dr Hay and later became a school for girls and infants. In 1851 it provided 73 free and 104 other sittings. It was not mentioned in 1873 but a preaching place was reported to seat 30 in in 1881 and 1891. It was probably given up when the chapel opened in the same year.
The National Archives,1851 ecclesiastical census HO129/418/4/8
Whites Directory for Leicestershire, 1868, p 389
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, MAC Lawson Returns of Accommodation provided by Wesleyan Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places, Melton Circuit 1873/499, 1881/565, 1891/612, 1901/625
John Rylands Library University of Manchester DDPD2 Returns of Accommodation provided by Wesleyan Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places, Melton Circuit, 1931/598