Lutterworth Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built of stone and brick in 1815 at a cost of £500. In 1851 it provided 60 free and 90 other sittings. In 1873 the Chapel provided seating for 178. The site is now occupied by part of a large apartment complex.
White’s Directory of Leicestershire, 1846
TNA HO129.408.1.30 Census of religious worship
Wesleyan seating returns, 1873, p 8
Site visit 23.6.2018