Kibworth Beauchamp Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built in1846. In 1851 it provided 50 free and 84 other sittings. In 1873 there was seating for 146 persons. Built of brick, it had seating for 150 in pews in 1940. There were 2 schoolrooms and no other rooms. It continues to be used as a Methodist place of worship.
TNA HO129.409.1.32 Ecclesiastical census, 1851
Wesleyan seating returns, 1873, p 9
Methodist Chapel returns, 1940, p162
Site visit 4.5.2018