Milnthorpe, Beetham Road WM Chapel was erected in 1904. The architect was JF Curwen. In 1940 the chapel had sittings for 170 in pews There was a schoolroom and one other room. It continues in use as a Methodist place of worship.
Cumbria Archives Service , Carlisle DFCM3/1/43-62 Carlisle District property schedules, 1898-1917
Carlisle Library, 1A287, Methodist Property Statistics 1940, 1980, 1991
Site visit 15 April 2016