These two buildings were both built on Jersey in 1868.
St. Aubin Wesleyan chapel opened on 19th August, 1868. It was built adjoining the original chapel of 1817, which continued in use as the Sunday School. The 1873 returns of accomodation state that it could seat 277, and at the time of the 1940 Statistical Returns, it could seat 250. It is still in use as a Methodist church.
The building illustrated as a Home Mission chapel was in Seaton Place, St. Helier. It was designed by P. Le Sueur and P. Bree, and opened on 17th November 1868. The 1873 returns state that 540 could be seated, but in 1940 the accommodation was calculated as being 250. The chapel closed for worship in 1942, becoming the Methodist Youth Centre.
The fourtheenth annual report of the Wesleyan Chapel Committee, 1868 page 127
Lake, Jeremy Methodist chapels in Jersey: history and context. Jersey Heritage Trust, 2008