Cleator Moor WM Chapel (1866), Cumberland

By GW Oxley

The Chapel was built in 1866 at a cost of 400. There were 220 sittings in 1873. It was probably closed when the new chapel was opened in 1880. Its location has not been established.


Wesleyan seating returns, 1873

Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM1/2/82 - 97

DFCM3/1/43 - 62

Cumbria Archive Service, Whitehaven DCM2/37

This page was added by GW Oxley on 02/10/2017.